So, I'm pretty bad at this whole blog thing. I'll probably post infrequently, and it wil most likely be jumbled, but for those of you who know me, it will fit right in with my usual self.
I'm currently in summer mode and therefore working at Dave & Buster's (the adult version of Chuck-E-Cheese's). I'll be starting a few classes in about a month. Before classes start I'll put in the rest of my application for a volunteer position in a PT office, since PT schools mandate previous experience in the field it has all become volunteer work.
The gardens have been planted, so hopefully there will be produce before too long. I'll be working this weekend, so no dancing is in the schedule. I sent out an email to the tango group in Pittsburgh asking for a listing of local events, so hopefully I'll find out something before too long, for I've missed ballroom dancing since I've been off of campus.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment