Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ooops!

I haven't updated here in almost a year. Sorry about that. Life is crazy as always, and never quite what I expect it to be. I'm living in Pittsburgh for at least the next year. I'm working at an office and interviewing next week for a second job as a caregiver for a company called HomeInstead. It would be a great position where I get to assist older individuals with their daily tasks so that they can stay at home rather than going to a nursing or assisted living facility. I think that it is a great program and would therefore really like to work for them.
I'm also hopefully starting classes for massage therapy in July as long as all of my paperwork goes through in the next month. It should be a lot of fun. I've been dabbling with massage for years, it will be great to actually have some serious training.
I am frequently with my friends, we get together at least once a week to play games and watch movies, I don't know what I would do without them.
It's Ellie's third birthday. Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe that she is three already! It seems like just last week I was out in Utah playing with Ann and Josh. Time truly flies by. I am so thankful for Ann, Josh, Ellie and Ashley. They are such a joy in my life and the ability to know what is going on with them is beyond priceless.
I'll try to update somewhat more regularly.
~<3~ Jules

No comments: